What if there's a troublesome encounter at a Checkin?
If you ever feel unsafe or uncomfortable during a Checkin:
- Remove yourself from the situation by tapping the "X" button
- Tap 👎 on the next screen and leave a note describing your encounter
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please report anything that goes against our guidelines or makes you feel uncomfortable.
- Be as detailed as possible when reporting. Include screenshots and other forms of documentation to support your claims.
- The team will review your submission within 24 hours and get back to you on the next steps if there are any for you to take.
- All reports are taken into consideration on an individual basis and are regarded with the highest degree of empathy.
- We may suspend access to the platform while we investigate, but believe in learning from mistakes and giving opportunities for second chances.
- Consistent disregard for our Community Guidelines may however result in permanent suspension from the platform.